One of the most interesting event that happens in Malaysia during the month of Ramadan is the bazaars. One can somewhat relate this to open air food market. Ramadan bazaar starts around the evening around 2pm to 3pm until around 8pm.
Its always a guessing game at the bazaar for us Muslims who are fasting. We can’t really tell whether the food is delicious or not because we’re fasting, so usually the food stalls displays really well food presentations and or have the food cooked on the spot to fill the air with really alluring smell! Also, you can expect a wide variety of food and beverages at a bazaar.
Here are the best Ramadan bazaar that you should visit:
- Stadium Shah Alam Ramadan Bazaar
- Taman Tun Dr Ismail (TTDI) Ramadan Bazaar
- Kampung Baru Ramadan Bazaar
- Taman Melawati Ramadan Bazaar
- Bangsar Ramadan Bazaar
- Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman (TAR) Ramadan Bazaar
- Kelana Jaya Ramadan Bazaar
Ramadan Mubarak Everyone!